These terms & conditions govern the contract between you ("the Customer") and Adviser Portals Ltd ("the Company").
The Company will provide the Customer with an AdviserPortal website edition of their choice, complete with a range of standard modules, and content including plugins, research links, articles and contact forms.
The Company will charge the Customer a set-up fee plus a monthly subscription fee depending on their chosen services, and any discounts available to the Customer's network. Monthly fees are payable by direct debit. Fees may be subject to an annual increase in line with inflation (RPI).
Direct Debit commencement
First collection will be on the 1st day of the month following the month in which services commenced.
Changes to the monthly subscription fees
The Company reserves the right to increase the monthly fee upon providing a minimum of 60 days notice in writing.
Build and Customisation
Usually within 2 days following receipt of the set-up fee we will commence building the Customer's Adviser Portal website. Where possible we operate a 7 day turnaround period but this is dependent on:
- The Customer providing the Company with a copy of their company logo on digital media prior to commencement
- The Customer providing the Company with details of any colours used on their corporate livery.
The Company will communicate the necessary steps the Customer needs to take to point their domain name at their Adviser Portal website once the website is built.
Commercial web hosting on the Company's servers is included in the monthly subscription charge.
Your website files and database will be backed up on a daily basis. In the event of server failure, back ups will be restored free of charge. The Company does not offer a backup service on mailboxes.
The Customer may not disclose or make available Software to any entity other than members of the Customer Group who have agreed to these licence terms nor permit others to use it except the Customer's employees, and agents who may use it only on the Customer's behalf within the limits of the application and who are deemed to have agreed to these terms.
- In no circumstances whatsoever will the Company be liable for economic, indirect or consequential loss arising from delays or service interruptions.
- The Company will not be responsible for loss occasioned by computer viruses, whether introduced by the Company's software or otherwise.
- The Company shall not be held liable for any loss or damage caused by the use, misuse, unavailability or removal of services.
- The Company's total liability to the Customer in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of the contract shall be limited to the price paid by the Customer for the services. The Company shall not be liable to the Customer for any pure economic loss, loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or otherwise, in each case whether direct, indirect or consequential, or any claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with the contract.The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from its failure or delay in performing its obligations under the contract to the extent that such failure or delay arises from circumstances beyond its control.The parties do not intend that any of these terms & conditions will be enforceable by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any person that is not a party to it.
Content Provided by Third Parties
The Customer's AdviserPortal website may contain information, and may link to services, provided by third parties. The Company accepts no liability for any losses or damages incurred by the Customer or their clients from the use or non-availability of such content.
We are required to cooperate with our hosting provider where copyright or trademark is challenged. In such circumstances we can not guarantee the availability of your service, but will work with you where possible to resolve the matter.
The Customer may cancel this arrangement at any time by providing the Company with 30 days notice, there is no minimum contract duration.
The Company may cancel the arrangement for any reason by providing 30 days notice in writing, or, where the reason is that of non payment, with 5 days notice. In circumstances where services have not been paid for on more than one occasion in the previous 6 months, the Company reserves the right to cancel the arrangement immediately, or request payment in advance for the 6 months ahead plus any arrears.