Documents can be uploaded to your Adviser Portals’ website and be made available for your clients to download. These could be topical newsletters, fact sheets or any other relevant literature.
There is a ‘Documents’ block that makes adding files to your site quick and easy. If you find that this block is currently not available on your website then please contact us and we can add at no further cost.
To add documents, log in to your site with the ‘siteadmin’ details received in your ‘Welcome Email’.
- Navigate to the page you wish to add a document to
- Hover your mouse over the Edit link in the editing toolbar at the top of the site
- In the dropdown click on Edit this Page
- You will now be presented with the various Areas in which you can place your document. Areas are clearly marked with a thin dotted line
- Click on the desired area and choose Add Block
- From the list choose the Documents block type
- Add a Title (required) and optional Description
- Click Choose File which will take you to the File Manager where you can either select a pre-uploaded file or upload a new one from your computer
- You can also add an image that will represent your file. This is optional - if no image is uploaded a default icon will be used instead
- Once you have finished click Add at the bottom of the window
- This will temporarily add the block to the page, to make this permanent you will need to publish your edits
- Hover your mouse over the Editing button in the editing toolbar at the top of the site and click Publish My Edits.