Editing a Page
Sometimes you may need to change the name or URL of a page. Instead of deleting the page and starting again, you can edit it instead.
To edit pages, log in to your site with the ‘siteadmin’ details received in your ‘Welcome Email’.
- Hover your mouse over the Dashboard link in the editing toolbar at the top of the site
- In the dropdown click on Sitemap
- Click on the page you wish to edit and select Properties from the options
- To change the name, simply update the Name field
- To change the URL click on the Page Paths & Location tab and then update the Canonical URL field
- Once you have finished editing the pages properties click Save.
Top Tip: You can edit a pages properties directly from the page itself. Simply navigate to the page you wish to edit and then click Properties from under the Edit menu.